This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop

My Fitness World: Wednesday Workout Blog Hop

Wednesday, February 9

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop








This is a workout blog hop for Wednesdays! You will receive workout tips and exercise ideas from My Fitness World & Lets Move It Mamma's blog, plus work on our followers!!! Fitness and Health doesn't have to be boring or hard. It can be fun and enjoyable. Fitness is my life and I totally love it. I am a certified group fitness instructor {NETA}.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

Follow My Fitness World & Lets Move It Mamma's
Leave a comment letting us know you follow us and we will follow back.
Grab our button and post it up on your blog, linking back to our blogs.
Leave your linky down below.
Tell us your favorite exercise and why?
Follow as many blogs as you like
And Have Fun!!!



Here is your workout for Wednesday 2/9/2011:

 
Sumo Squat With Hip Lift
  1. Start with legs wide, feet turned out, back flat as if against a wall. Weights rest on shoulders. Squat down then return up.
  2. Lift knee to elbow, simultaneously bending torso to one side. Lower leg then perform on opposite side.
Do 10 to 12 reps on each side.







My Fitness World Zumba Instructor



MORE BLOG HOPS

"Welcome Wednesday
 Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday
"Where in the World are You Wednesday - A Global Blog Hop!"
Mid Week Mingle Blog Hop
Winter Friends Blog Hop

Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Marissa said...

my linky code didn't work, but my post is up :) Yayyy for wednesday workout!!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Heather Jones said...

Hi! Cute blog!!! I'm following from the Skip and Jump Blog Hop! I'd love for you to follow back! :)

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Blogger DP said...

I’m your newest follower from one of the other Wednesday blog hops. Hope you will check out my blog and follow back when you get a chance!

-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I put the link to my blog post about my running music and it talks about my workout this morning also! Cute blog hop. I'll copy your button and put it under my great website page. Have a good one!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't seem to find the code to your button. I know it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't figure it out. If you'll email me the code I'll put it on my website. racingandsavingmama at gmail dot com Thanks

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger thingsthatkeepmesane.com said...

I'm your newest follower. Love to find blogs like this. I love anything outside. Swimming, biking, running. Recently, cross country skiing has become my favorite, but I just bought snowshoes, so that may be moved to the top.
www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Great blog! Do you do Zumba? It looks like it from your picture.

I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great day.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger gone said...

Love this hop! I am following you all now! I am a gym rat, so this is right up my alley. I will suggest you put a link to your hop button so people like me can snatch it up and add it to my posts. Make sure you stop by to take advantage of all the latest promotions, coupons, freebies, and giveaways. I do regular health and fitness posts too!
Hope to 'see' you around!
Stay Fabulous
Chara
Nothing But Fabulousity

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home