This page has moved to a new address.

Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop

My Fitness World: Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop

Tuesday, February 8

Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop


Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by:  Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and my buddy  Boobies, Babies & A Blog!


 How it Works
  • Follow the 4 Hostesses, grab their button & link up~
  • That's all there is to it .
My GOAL today is to make 100 followers!!!

Help me do that by following me!

Remember to leave me some love {comments}!!!

Tomorrow I will be hosting a Wednesday Workout Blog Hop with another blogger, Lets Move It Mamma's. So come back tomorrow and join our Blog Hop.
A Big Thank You goes out to my new followers.


WHOOHOO!!!!
And the 100th follower is:
Allison Bonar; twingle mommmy


Button

I did it!!! I made my GOAL for today!!!!


My Fitness World Zumba Instructor

Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 8, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

new follower :)

 
At February 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Holly said...

#94!! ;D
Thanks for stopping by!!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Kayni said...

hi :) thank you for visiting and following. i'm following you back. i love the pinkiness here :)

 
At February 8, 2011 at 11:03 AM , Blogger My Fitness World said...

96 followers so far....I'm so close to my GOAL!!!!! YEAH

 
At February 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

You're almost at 100! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! I'm following you back! Have a great week!

Andrea
http://365daysoflifebehindthelens.blogspot.com/

 
At February 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Sta said...

You're almost there! Following you now! http://supermamawannabe.blogspot.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Twingle Mommy said...

I'm number 100 follower! www.twinglemommmy.blogspot.com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Dawn Lopez said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by Where in the World are you Wednesday and for following us =) We are your new followers too! What a fun blog!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I am blog hopping today and I'm happy to have stopped by your blog.

Please feel free to come over to either or both of my blogs and follow:

Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Hope to have you come and visit and follow soon!! :0)

Have a blessed rest of your week!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi I'm a new follower! I hope you
will return the follow!:0) Btw
I'm following from Stacie's blog
hop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home