This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Tunes

My Fitness World: Tuesday Tunes

Tuesday, February 1

Tuesday Tunes

How hard is it for you to find the right music to go along with your exercise? Wish you could put together a playlist that helped pump you up for your work out? Well every Tuesday I will be posting up songs that work well for a certain exercise. I will post up songs with there BPM (Beats Per Min.). That way you can make the perfect playlist for your work out. Why? Well music helps motivate you and keeps you going. Why work out to no music? Music pumps the soul. Pick music you like, music that motivates you. Turn it up and go for it.


Dance Jams
Bouncy beats that move your feet
(115 to 130 beats per minute)

"California Gurls"
"Only Girl (in The World)"
"Hey, Hey (Vandalism Remix)"
"We No Speak Americano"
"Morning After Dark"
"22nd Century"
"Commander"
"Lovers n' Fighters"
"Go Ape (Live From the Cherrytree House)"

These songs are good for warm ups, walking, and ellipticals.

GET IN RHYTHM!!!! Build The Perfect Playlist!!!!


My Fitness World Zumba Instructor

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love panic! at the disco when I work out! Love the beats to all of their songs!

I'm your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by some time! :) Hope you have a great week!

Kim
http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great choices! And I can always use motivation to work out..so thanks for the post.

New follower from FMBT! Thanks for joining us!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger *ashley* said...

new follower!

i definitely use some of these songs when i'm working out-i usually just skip until i find a song with a good beat
~ashley

http://gogetsmashed.blogspot.com

 
At February 4, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Rachel R. said...

Perfect timing on this post! I was just on the elliptical today thinking I needed to put together a playlist.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my fitness check-in, I appreciate the encouragement :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home