This page has moved to a new address.

Ok Here is Info on Zumba...

My Fitness World: Ok Here is Info on Zumba...

Thursday, February 10

Ok Here is Info on Zumba...

Zumba® is a fun way to exercise!

The name Zumba® is derived from a Colombian word meaning, to move fast and have fun. Zumba® is a Latin-inspired, dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and International music and dance movements, which create a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness system!. It is a cardiovascular dance exercise to create an aerobic routine that is fun and easy to follow. It feels like you are in a Latin nightclub, and you can't help but move to the beat of the music and start burning fat at the same time. Participants can burn anywhere from 500-1000 calores in a hour class. Zumba® is a party-like environment, where all students feel comfortable knowing that they can just go with the flow and enjoy the party!  
Zumba® combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body in a aerobic/fitness fashion to achieve a unique blended balance of cardio and muscle-toning benefits. Zumba® will potentially reshape all parts of your body, including your upper body, lower body, mid-section, heart, and mind. Zumba® is a GREAT SWEAT! Most people say they are having so much fun they don't even realize they are exercising.
In the past years Zumba® has become nothing short of a revolution. Coining the concept of fitness party™ and making fitness fun, Zumba® has spread like wild-fire and has positioned itself as the single most influential movement in the industry of fitness.

Zumba is so much fun!!! This is why I teach it!!! To find a Zumba class near you visit http://www.zumba.com/. Here are some photos of me in class and at Zumba events.





                                                           My kids even love Zumba!!!





Zumba Demo at the Mall Of Amercia for Go Red!!!















My Fitness World Zumba Instructor

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! I've been wanting to try Zumba! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
Twitter Page
Facebook Fan Page

 
At February 11, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for joining the Frugal Friday Hop! Following you back. Have a great weekend!

I trip all over myseld in Zumba :)

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Posh said...

Stopping by to follow and to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/01/spring-and-friday-yum.html

 
At February 11, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I am a new follower!

I LOVE Zumba! I go twice a week and I just can't get enough of it! Everyone should try it :)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 5:10 AM , Blogger Mommy Minded said...

This is so cool!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Anonymous Love Moments Love Life said...

Love it! I've never tried Zumba & now I'm inspired to learn and try it out!
Found your blog on the Boost my Blog Friday blog hop... and now following you on twitter.. do swing by :)

 
At March 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Taking Time for Mommy said...

Okay, now I really have to try Zumba! :) New GFC Follower (mandiana) hopping over from the Alexa Hop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home