This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday link-up clean and purge challenge {week 1}

My Fitness World: Sunday link-up clean and purge challenge {week 1}

Sunday, April 3

Sunday link-up clean and purge challenge {week 1}

Happy Sunday to everyone. I just ran across a blog with a 40 bags in 40 day challenge. I love this! I need to down size and get ready for a HUGE yard sale. Who's with me? Lets take this challenge. Here is some info on the 40 bags in 40 days! Just click the button 40 bags in 40 days with with house, black shutters.



This week I will start in my bathroom. OMG!!!! I have stuff in my cabinet I have not seen in 3 years! Wow, who's with me?

I even found the coolest blog!IHeart Organizing Check it out! I'm so pumped to start cleaning out the old and making room for the new. My blog is not all about Fitness as in execrise but Fitness in life. Health starts at home! So does Happiness! If you feel good about your home then you will feel good about yourself. And if you feel good about yourself, well then you will want to do more for yourself. Fitness, health and Happiness all go together. You can put on the tunes and start cleanings and purging as you bag up your stuff and get organized. Woohoo!!! Lets do this! I will have a linky here so everyone can link-up their posts about cleaning and purging. This way we can all support each other. Let's share ideas and tips on organizing too. Every Sunday we can post up what we did that week and have pictures of before and after. Let's see how we do with the 40 bags in 40 days challenge.





My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Top 100 Mommy Blogs

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Marissa said...

ewww I SO need to do this :)

 
At April 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Katy said...

The one nice thing about 'nesting' and pregnancy-my pantry & bathroom cabinets get cleaned! Clothes, not so much, haha!

New follower from the blog hop! Catch me at http://grabenandgabi.blogspot.com

 
At April 3, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger My Fitness World said...

Holy cow!!! I have been at my bathroom for 2 hours and I have thrown 2 big bags and one box of stuff away. It feels soooo good. And that is just 2 shelves of stuff. I still have under 2 sinks, drawers and 2 more shelves to go.

 
At April 3, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger MommyKuehner said...

I can't wait to start this....I really like the iHeartOrganizing blog too.

I have been trying to declutter, this will help get me working harder.

Hoping over from blog hop. Love your blog. www.krazykuehnerdays.com

Have a great week,
Renita

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home