This page has moved to a new address.

Who is taking a Multivitamin??? If not!!! WHY?

My Fitness World: Who is taking a Multivitamin??? If not!!! WHY?

Tuesday, March 29

Who is taking a Multivitamin??? If not!!! WHY?

My life as a mom and a fitness instructor is busy non-stop. From the time I get up to the time I go to bed, its run here, run there, clean here, clean there, feed kids here, feed kids there....... It's very easy to forget about myself some days. I stopped taking a multivitamin 4 months ago and WOW, I could tell that I quit!!!

 I felt so run down and tired and poopy feeling all day!!! With all the classes I teach, it was showing in my routines. Their are some days I teach multiple classes in one day. Those days were the hardest ones. I just started taking a multivitamin again and I feel AWESOME again!!!!! I have so much energy and just feel so much better all around. These vitamins I'm taking are the best ones I have ever taken. And I have taken alot of vitamins from different stores over the years. Its hard to find vitamins that stay with you all day! This ones I take have S.M.A.R.T technology. SMART stands for; Shaklee Micronutrient Advanced Release Technology. Yes yes, you guessed it!!! The vitamins are from Shaklee. They are called Vitalizer. Now Shaklee has different Vitalizers for different needs. Here is the one I take. 


Fifty years in the making, based on 12 Shaklee clinical studies, with 80 bio-optimized clinically proven nutrients, Vitalizer provides the best spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-aging phytonutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, and probiotics.*

Vitalizer™ supportsSupercharged vitality* • Enhanced immunity* • Stress management* • Antioxidant defense* • DNA protection* • Heart and brain health* • Bone and joint health* • Digestive health* • Healthy hair, nails, and skin*
Every Vitamin + Minerals Your Body Needs
  • New, higher levels of Vitamin D3, clinically supported for bone, heart and immune health
  • High potency for supercharged vitality*
  • Bio-optimized nutrients for optimum absorption
  • All eight highly potent B vitamins, including biotin
Most Powerful Antioxidant Spectrum*
  • Helps protect cells, tissues, and organs against aging*
  • Superior protection against free radical damage*
  • Full-spectrum vitamin E derived from all eight natural forms
  • 26 antioxidants working together to augment your body’s antioxidant network*
Anti-Aging Nutrients*
  • Protect DNA and support healthy aging*
  • Powerful carotenoids and flavonoids, including lutein and lycopene 7 Omega-3s to Help Reduce the Risk of Heart  Disease**
  • Also promotes brain and joint health*
  • High-potency EPA and DHA
  • Ultrapure, pharmaceutical grade
Guaranteed Superactive Probiotics to Improve Digestive Health*
  • Support healthy digestion and immunity*
  • Extensively studied active cultures
  • Patented delivery system
 **Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
*** This supplement facts box is for Vitalizer. Vitalizer + Iron and Vitalizer Gold provide additional nutrients. For Vitalizer + Iron and Vitalizer Gold supplement facts, see labels

Shaklee Vitalizer ~You won't find another multivitamin pack that has the exclusive protective packaging and multipatented S.M.A.R.T delivery system.

To buy your Vitalizer today click HERE!

There are 2 ways to get this multivitamin: One is buy it for regular price or JOIN Shaklee as a member and get 15% off. Join Shaklee as a Member and get great products at a nice price! It's a simple way to start enjoying our high quality products at a 15% discount with the option of starting your own business. Become a Shaklee Member and get a 15% discount on all products, all the time! Plus, as a Shaklee Member, you can receive special promotions, offers, and discounts for even more savings.
Don’t forget, you also have an unconditional money-back guarantee and you'll have exclusive access to our Shaklee Member Center where you can find extensive health and wellness information reviewed by the expert Shaklee Health Sciences team.
You can sign-up for Autoship so you can get your Vitalizer ship to you every 30-days, delivered right to your door. NO MORE excuses.... Start taking a multivitamin.... I bet your Doctor tells you to start take a multivitamin. This is the first step to a healthy you. 


My Fitness World Zumba Instructor

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

My OB told me I should take my prenatal vitamins for the rest of my life (even when I am not pregnant). New follower from Tag Back Tuesday
http://tooblessed-tobestressed.blogspot.com/

 
At March 29, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Southern Belles Shoppes said...

Hi New Follower here: from...http://southernbellesshoppes.ning.com/group/bloghops/forum/topics/to-the-top-tuesday-blog-hop
Feel free to follow us back:
Blog: http://www.southernbellesshoppes.com
Social Network: http://www.southernbellesshoppes.ning.com

Looking forward to knowing you,
Jackie

 
At March 29, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous MadameDeals said...

I am now following you from the hop. Please, help us reach our goal of 1,500 friends so we can offer great prizes. Thank you, Amee from MadameDeals.com

 
At March 29, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Tammilee said...

Hi
I am a new follower from the blog hop
I blog at www.tammileetips.com
Tammilee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home