This page has moved to a new address.

Healthy Home Cleaning Products ~ECO FRIENDLY~

My Fitness World: Healthy Home Cleaning Products ~ECO FRIENDLY~

Sunday, March 27

Healthy Home Cleaning Products ~ECO FRIENDLY~





Ok I would like to share a blog post with you on cleaning at Three Boys, look at how clean her kitchen is.....Take a look at her Weekend cleaning project, "the oven" or how about her Weekend Cleaning and Disinfecting. And when your done looking at those posts check out her, Weekend Cleaning Project: The Kitchen Sink.

I hate to clean because I have 4 kids and it never stays clean! Who's with me on this???? Cleaning in my house is like shoveling in a snow storm. Plus I hate using all those chemicals in my house during the winter months, because I can't open my windows. I have found some really awesome ECO-Friendly products that clean very well. They are from Shaklee®. They are from the product line Get Clean®. Here is a video from Oprah, with Dr. Oz. on these products.


dzozczoz @ Yahoo! Video

 
See Oprah loves Basic H2. Click the image to buy yours today and start getting clean with a GREEN ECO FRIENDLY Product. She and Dr. Oz were discussing ways to remove toxic chemicals in your home and he recommended these products because they are:

1) Non-toxic
2) Super-concentrated (One bottle of Basic H2 equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26oz. Windex) no that isn't a typo!
3) Made from biodegradable surfactants
4) Contain no phosphates or other harmful chemicals
5) Natural
6) You can use it on thousands of household jobs- it removes, dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out: wall, windows, and mirrors, countertops, floors, appliances, stoves, sealed wood, and furniture.
 
This little 16 oz bottle Basic H2  creates an unbelievable 48 gallons of super-safe, really powerful, all purpose cleaner. We challenge you to use it up any time soon to clean everything from spilled milk, to bug guts on the window, to splattered spaghetti sauce. Now go, get cleaning!!! Image how much money you will save each month on cleaning supplies.
 
Shaklee is also committed to helping the environment. Did you know that they were the 1st company in the world to be declared Climate Neutral? This means that they operate with a net 0 impact on the earth. Can't beat that as far as I am concerned!
 
If you are interested in trying out any of these great products, stop by my Shaklee website and take a look around! Trust me you will love them. My Shaklee Site

Even check out the Laundry Products at Shaklee. Thes products are GREEN and ECO FRIENDLY. Check out their Dryer Sheets;  Nothing's more inherently good than soft, fresh bed sheets. Except, maybe these innovative dryer sheets. They're veggie-based. They're biodegradable. And they even split in two in the dryer for fair and just distribution of soft, static-free goodness to every, last humble pillowcase.
Comparable to Snuggle® and Bounce®  Pure EssemcialsTM Dryer Sheets at softening and static reduction.* Plus, you can throw the whole thing in the recycling bin. How cool is that!!!! Biodegradable!!!! And you can RECYCLE THEM!!!!


If you would like to buy these products click HERE.

My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Domestic Diva Topsites/vote

Labels:

13 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Blogger AmberFaith said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower from the Let's Get Social blog hop! I would love for you to stop by and follow back whenever you get a chance! Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

 
At March 27, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am a new follower and I look forward to reading more of your posts.
TLC
http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com

 
At March 27, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hye, I love your blog.
And now I give u award..
check my blog :D

 
At March 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hop Hop Hop with my Alexa bar helping you :) Does blog hopping count as exercise? LOL

 
At March 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Im in that event too :)

 
At March 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have found that vinegar cleans just about anything... I am spending next to nothing on my cleaning products- and it doesn't matter if the baby comes and licks the floor after I mop it!! :)
I have heard good things about Shaklee, though.
Tiffany
We follow you now!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Erika said...

Oh my goodness, I have 4 kids too and I hear you - cleaning is a never ending uphill battle!
I'm visiting from the Alexa Hop - have a great day!
~Erika
Musings From a SAHM

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Blogger A Helicopter Mom said...

I knew a woman who sold Shaklee when I was young. I didn't even know they still existed. I'll have to check out their current products!

I'm a new follower and commenting from the Alexa Hop! I'd love it if you'd follow back and comment on a post at A Helicopter Mom

We also have a new All Week Hop starting. I'd really love it if you'd join us and help us grow! :)

Have a great week!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Brenda Emmett said...

Stopping by from the Alexa blog hop. Hope you have a great day!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Stopping by from the hop. Domestic Executive Online:)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Spearmint Baby said...

i'm visiting and following via the alexa blog hop! xo, shari

http://www.spearmintbaby.com/

 
At March 30, 2011 at 6:18 PM , Blogger BeeCute said...

Hi! Im showing u some blog love from the Alexa hop. Please stop by my blog, too! Thanks!

www.beecute1.blogspot.com

 
At April 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger The Proverbs Wife said...

stopping by from the Alexa hop. you're my kinda girl. I'm doing P90X. I'm on week 3 day 3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home