This page has moved to a new address.

What To Eat Today? ~I have wonderful Recipes~

My Fitness World: What To Eat Today? ~I have wonderful Recipes~

Saturday, March 19

What To Eat Today? ~I have wonderful Recipes~

What to Eat Today? I have 3 recipes for you to try. These are wonderful recipes and super healthy!!! If you have some recipes you would like to share please leave them in the comments for everyone to see. Enjoy!






Pita Pizzetta for Lunch

Toast 1 whole wheat pita. Spread with 1 tablespoon pesto. Top with mesclun greens, 2 ounces grilled chicken breast, and 3 grape tomatoes, halved. YUMMY!!!










Mid-Day Snack




1 ounce Brie cheese, 1 small bunch grapes, 1 ounce walnuts (about 14 halves), and 6 whole wheat crackers

 

Grilled salmon with tomatoes, eggplant, and quinoa for Dinner


Combine 1/4 cup quinoa and 1/2 cup chicken broth in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Lightly coat 3-ounce salmon fillet, 1/4 eggplant cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and 1 large tomato, cut into wedges, with olive oil. Grill until salmon starts to flake apart and veggies are soft and tender; season with salt and pepper. Place cooked quinoa in the center of a plate and top with the grilled salmon, eggplant, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with basil leaves to taste.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2008.


My Fitness World Zumba Instructor
The Domestic Diva Topsites/vote

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

YUM, those look SO good :), especially the eggplant!

 
At March 20, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm always up for new healthy recipes! Thanks, I'll try these this week!!!!

I am a new follower from the weekend blog hop and would love it if you could follow me back! Have an amazing Sunday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

 
At March 20, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm always up for new healthy recipes! Thanks, I'll try these this week!!!!

I am a new follower from the weekend blog hop and would love it if you could follow me back! Have an amazing Sunday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home