This page has moved to a new address.

My Review on Exuviance® ~A Rejuvenating Treatment Masque~

My Fitness World: My Review on Exuviance® ~A Rejuvenating Treatment Masque~

Thursday, March 31

My Review on Exuviance® ~A Rejuvenating Treatment Masque~

masque

Exuviance

I had an opportunity I review a cleaning masque for your face. I have a really sensitive face and skin when it comes to this stuff. I have tyred alot of different masque/masks before, to only have my face become one big red irritated mess.

 I also have trouble with zits, yes good ol' pimples..... I am 33 years old and still have zits like I'm 15 all over again. I hate it!!! Well I tyred this product and I liked it. It did not irritate my skin as bad as some of the over the counter stuff. The product I reviewed was Exuviance® Rejuvenating Treatment Masque. I really liked this stuff. It went on wet and dryed into a dryed skin look. I peeled it off like you would a sunburn. It was pretty cool! After I peeled it off my face felt so soft and fresh. It did not irate my face at all. Here is a little info on Exuviance®; Revitalize stressed skin while fighting the signs of aging with the Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque. This powerful deep cleansing masque combines a clinically proven blend of concentrated Alpha and Polyhydroxy acids (AHA/PHA) that offer full-strength anti-aging benefits without irritation. It's also *InStyle Best Beauty Buy*
  • Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone help reduce the look of wrinkles
  • Stimulates cell renewal
  • Vitamins A and E and a Pro Vitamin B Complex moisturize
  • Antioxidant Pro-Vitamin C helps to defend against free radicals
Here are the directions: Using fingertips, apply an even layer over cleansed face and neck, avoiding eye area. Let completely dry for 15-20 minutes. Gently peel, or rinse off with warm water. Use once a week, or as needed.


Here is a video on how to apply the masque;




Here are my photos of Exuviance® Rejuvenating Treatment Masque. The first two are when I received it in the mail. I have been using it once a week since I got it. Why go and have a facial and pay lots of money to have someone rub chemicals on your face, when you can do it at home. This stuff has made my face little and feel so soft and bright. My face was so dull and dry looking before I started using this stuff. Now I look bright and refreshed. My make-up goes on so much better. I not have that cakey look anymore.


Before


Here is the product
Me with the product on


20 min later

 Now my skin is soft, tight and refreshed.

Thank you for reading my review on Exuviance® Rejuvenating Treatment Masque. I really enjoyed this review.

My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Top 100 Mommy Blogs

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Follower from last week's blog hop and would love for you to return the favor :)

Cristi
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

 
At March 31, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Connie C said...

Hi from your newest follower. Wonderful Blog you have. When you get the time please check out my blog and return the follow.

http://threwourtearsandlaughter.blogspot.com/


Thank You,

Connie C

Threw our tears and laughter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home