This page has moved to a new address.

What to Do When You're Starving Before Bed

My Fitness World: What to Do When You're Starving Before Bed

Sunday, April 17

What to Do When You're Starving Before Bed

I'm Hungry and It's Bedtime......What Should I do?

Here at Beachbody, we're always drilling the "no eating for 3 hours before bedtime" rule into your head and, sure enough, it's important not to go to bed with undigested food in your stomach, especially carbohydrates and fat. So what about those nights when you're so hungry that if you don't eat, you know it will affect your sleep?
The answer is a protein shake. Usually, truly feeling hungry is a sign indicating a lot of muscle breakdown. When you have muscle breakdown you need protein, especially at night, which is when your muscles do most of their recovering. So if you are famished, a small protein shake with no added ingredients, like fruit or milk, will not only allow you to sleep but speed up your recovery process as well.

~ ~

Shakeology is a good protein shake to drink. Buy It Now!



My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Top 100 Mommy Blogs

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Is it protein shake same as diet drink?

 
At April 18, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger XmasDolly said...

Okay, so I run the meme at Monday's Music Moves Me. Did you make a mistake and forget to put up your video or link to one or forget to grab our button etc or am I not looking in the right place. I was very busy today & didn't get to my readers until now. It's a waste to delete your name from our linky now, but I hope you join us next week, and remember you video. Have a great day & I'm your latest follower, nice to meet you.

 
At April 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Great idea. Carb load in the am and less at night.

 
At April 19, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Great tip! When I'm hungry at bedtime I sometimes suck on a cherry cough drop and drink a glass of water. Helps about 80% of the time. :)
Following from the mid week mingle blog hop
http://dinkalulu.blogspot.com/

 
At April 20, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Fuegita said...

Great tip! Look forward to reading more.

Newest follower from Welcome Wednesday. Would love if you would follow me back!

http://fuegitabonita.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home