This page has moved to a new address.

Cleaning my coffee maker....

My Fitness World: Cleaning my coffee maker....

Sunday, April 17

Cleaning my coffee maker....

Ok yesterday I went to make coffee and I noticed my coffee maker needed a good cleanin'! It was gross!!! I have to have my coffee every morning and get my motor runnin'. Now I could have cleaned it with vinegar but I HATE the smell of that stuff.... It makes me want to puck!!!! I also hate using chemicals on my coffee maker because I make coffee and drink it. Who wants to drink HOT chemicals???? Not me!!! So I used my Shaklee products on it. I used Shaklee's Hand Dish Wash Liquid Concentrate and Shaklee's Scour Off Heavy-Duty Paste with Shaklee's Super Microfiber Dish Sponge, to clean my coffee maker. Take a look at the before and after photos.


Here is the before and after photos of my coffee maker.


Here is the before and after photos of the top of my coffee maker.


Here is what I used to clean my coffee maker.


My Earth Day Products from Shaklee!


Tough on Grease for Washing Dishes by Hand!
  • Natural, sustainably sourced plant-based cleaner
  • Long-lasting suds
  • Mild on hands
  • Leaves dishes sparkling clean
  • Just a few drops to clean a sinkful of dishes
  • Non-toxic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No phosphates
Clean Clincher:
More effective than Palmolive Ultra Pure Clear, Clorox Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid, and Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid.

Great for Tough Jobs

  • Natural ingredients removes the toughest stuck-on messes without harsh chemicals
  • Great for tough cleaning jobs, inside and out
  • Safe on a variety of surfaces, including sinks, tile, grout, ovens, ovenproof glass, stovetops, ceramic tiles, porcelain sinks, and baked enamel
  • Non-toxic
  • No phosphates
  • Natural abrasives

Clean Clincher:
Rivals Ajax Powder cleanser with Bleach and Comet Disinfectant Cleanser with Bleach in the removal of kitchen grease and grime.






Shaklee has an awesome deal for Earth Day!



My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Top 100 Mommy Blogs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home