This page has moved to a new address.

Rest and Recovery!!! It's Key.....

My Fitness World: Rest and Recovery!!! It's Key.....

Sunday, April 17

Rest and Recovery!!! It's Key.....

Sunday is a day of REST!!! If you have been working out all week then Sunday {Day 7} needs to be a recovery day. When it comes to training and working out, recovery is everything. So remember, day 7 is rest and recovery day. Let your body recovery! Now this does not mean you can lay on the couch and do nothing......This means don't workout, NO lifting weights, NO running, NO cardio!!! Light workout is ok! You can go for a walk, just don't add weights or speed walk. Maybe use day 7 to do yoga and stretch and relax! Your body will think you for a recovery day. This is important for RUNNERS!!!! If you are training for a 5k, 10k or marathon, then take this advises. 6 days on, 7th day off!!!! This is the key to any workout program. Recovery drinks are important too!!! Proper post-workout nutrition is a key factor in how quickly and completely your body will recover, adapt, and benefit from exercise. If you would like more info on this please leave a comment with your email and I will get back with you on this. Have a wonderful Sunday!!! 
My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Top 100 Mommy Blogs

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Karen F said...

I am a new GFC follower from the Let's Get Social hop ~~
Karen
~Mommy's Moments~
http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

If you like my blog consider following me via email too ~ I do reviews & giveaways!! Thanks!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Terri. said...

I am a new follower via GFC, Facebook, Twitter. I found you through Let's Get Social Blog Hop. I have a new blog and hope you can stop by and check it out (and maybe follow)
http://www.atthemapletable.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home