This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop

My Fitness World: Wednesday Workout Blog Hop

Wednesday, February 16

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop





This is a workout blog hop for Wednesdays! You will receive workout tips, exercise ideas and healthy food ideas from My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl, plus work on your followers!!! Fitness and Health doesn't have to be boring or hard. It can be fun and enjoyable. Fitness is my life and I totally love it. I am a certified group fitness instructor through {NETA}. I teach 11 fitness classs a week and love every minute of it. 

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Follow My Fitness World, Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl
2. Leave us a comment letting us know you follow so we can follow back.
3. Grab our button and post it up on your blog, linking back to our hop.
Leave your linky down below.
Tell us your favorite exercise and why?
Follow as many blogs as you like
And Have Fun!!!


Here is your Wednesday workout exercise:

Sumo Squat With Overhead Tricep Extension
  1. Stand with feet outward and knees slightly bent in a wide stance. Hold one weight in both hands and extend arms above head.

2.      Squat, imagining your back sliding down a wall. Keep knees over toes. While keeping elbows tight to head, lower and lift weight. Return to standing position.
Do 3 sets of reps.
Reps {12}




My Fitness World Zumba Instructor

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 6:27 AM , Blogger April Westerhold said...

I was going to write a separate post this week but it looks like this is the same one from last week. Still good advice!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you both!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following both of you, and love the Wednesday Blog Hop!

Sarah
Uberlibrariana

 
At February 16, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Chunky Knubby Navel said...

Nice blog =) As soon as I can tear myself away from the internet, I'm going to try those sumo squats.

Whitney

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home