This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Rambling/Vent

My Fitness World: Saturday Rambling/Vent

Saturday, February 26

Saturday Rambling/Vent

~~~Saturday Rambling~~~

Ok I live in Minnesota and I'm starting to really hate it here. More FREAKIN' snow today!!!! *sigh* We have had snow on the ground since November.... Yes, I said November!!! It is 5 degrees outside right now and snowing. I'm so sick of winter!!! I got up this morning, and got ready to teach Yoga and Zumba. Opened up the garage door and noticed it was snowing..... Had only 3 people in Yoga this morning, but the SNOW can not keep people from coming to Zumba. Had a packed class!!! We got our shakey on and sweated like crazy! I love Zumba! Then when the music stopped and it was time to go, I wanted to cry..... I had to scrap the snow off the car windows and drive home on snow covered roads. Have I told you how much I hate Minnesota right now? My husband is stationed in South Carolina right now. He is in shorts and flip fops..... Not fair!!!! Here I am in Minnesota with snow boots on, a heavy winter jacket, gloves, scarf, and a hat. What is wrong with this picture???? My kids are getting cabin fever. They need to go outside and run, ride bikes, play in the sand etc etc.... Having all 4 of them in the house and some of their friends over is killing me.... All I want is some alone time and stay in my pj's all day. Is that to much to ask? Even the dog is looking at me, like, "help me, make all this kids go away". How about I do a giveaway and my kids can be the prize!!!! I know now why some animals eat their young... Lmao!!! On one of the cartoons this morning they were talking about seahorses. Did you know that the male seahorse is the one who gives birth to the babies???? I did not know that!!! Man why didn't I come back as a seahorse? Or how about the penguins, the dad is the one who takes care of the baby egg. Us humans are doing something wrong. The guys need to step it up and take some of this raising kid stuff off our shoulders. Don't you agree? Ok now I feel better! I have vented and released some pent up stress. Deep Breath in and blow it out!!! Much better. So Yoga, Zumba and Venting all out of the way!!!! FOR NOW!!! hehehe



My Fitness World Zumba Instructor

6 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I feel for you. I do not have the opportunity to share your pain though since I am in Florida.

 
At February 26, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a great blog, I look forward to reading more, ~Kim~

http://naturalandhealthyalternatives.blogspot.com/

 
At February 27, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Marissa said...

oh no, so sorry. Here in Texas we wished for snow and it NEVER came, so we're back in the 70's and humid and I've lived here my WHOLE life and still hate humidity!! Sorry that you're dealing with SO much snow :(

 
At February 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Jana said...

I have no idea how you do it. We get an inch of snow here in the northwest and we freak out. Everything shuts down. Crazy. I am following from the Blog Entourage Hop. I love meeting new bloggy friends! Jana www.adoctorandanurse.com

 
At February 27, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Cori said...

I can't imagine having so much snow for so long!! I'd go crazy!!!

Stopping by to follow your blog :)

 
At March 1, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger EatDrinkBeRunning said...

Following from the Chickadee link up. I love yoga! zumba is an awesome work out, but I am so uncoordinated! Sorry you are having such crappy weather. I'm in CA and it has been raining so much lately, its getting old! I'm at http://hungrigyrl.blogspot.com, stop by if you get a chance!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home