This page has moved to a new address.

STRIDE EVERYDAY REVIEW

My Fitness World: STRIDE EVERYDAY REVIEW

Tuesday, February 22

STRIDE EVERYDAY REVIEW


I had an opportunity to review STRIDE EVERYDAY panties. I love these panties. They are so comfortable and cute. I am a fitness instructor and I  teach 11 classes a week. Sometimes I sweat so much in my classes, that I look like I've peed my pants. I will not wear light colored pants to class for this very reason. Now with these STRIDE panties I will start looking for the lightest pair. Or maybe I will get a pair of white pants. Well I guess you all are wondering what are STRIDE EVERYDAY panties and how do they work. I have posted up their info and added photos of the panties. My panties are black and very sexy. I love them.  


­­­­STRIDE Everyday is a breakthrough in fashionable women's underwear and
 feminine hygiene! Our innovative 2-in-1 solution keeps you dry because it's
 designed with a patented absorbency technology sewn right into the gusset -
 so no need for disposable pantyliner! Comfort & Confidence, Every Day.
STRIDE Everyday


Stride Everyday panties are a unique and much needed garment for an "issue" that most women are embarrassed to talk about. At least 1 in 4 women or more than 10 million men, women and children in the United States suffer through the daily routine of "dealing with" the inconvenience and irritation of Urinary Incontinence. STRIDE EVERYDAY has new panties. 


Sexy STRIDE Femme™ Seamless



Stride femme panties are environmentally friendly and budget friendly. Made with Oquos Technology, a 3 layer system that wicks away moisture, turns it into a gel and helps with deodorizing plus it provides a breathable water-proof layer to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day.
Oquos Technology

Stride femme panties are machine washable and can be worn under yoga pants, skinny jeans and that little black dress - they're always a perfect fit! They also come in several colors and styles, including thongs, bikinis and mid waist briefs. I found them to be very comfortable and loved the band around the waist which didn't roll or bind up. They have just released a seamless panty - perfect for slacks and skirts. The lace panties are pretty enough to wear on that "special date" and and comfortable enough to be worn while exercising, at work or play.


Feel confident in your STRIDE Everyday™ panties, because we’ve built our patented technology right in. No more pantyliner to contend with, just wash and wear.



Being a mom and nurturing your sweet little bundle is truly a wonderful thing. But, with this great blessing comes the realization of “My body is going to do what?!” - like leaking in unexpected ways. This is normal and something all women will face some day or place. So while you focus on baby, allow us to focus on keeping you dry with our “Mommy Approved” panties with light leak protection.

Comfort & Confidence, Every Day



You run, do yoga, go to the gym and focus. So, the last thing you should be preoccupied about are sweat marks ‘down there’ or an accidental leak mark while weight lifting, jumping or running. Keep yourself dry and comfortable no matter what your sport with our high performance, patented absorbency technology.

Comfort & Confidence, Every Day!

MEET THE FOUNDER




The Stride femme panties were created by Wendy Spencer after she had children and discovered that she had light urinary incontinence. Through research she discovered that there wasn't much in the way of discreet, comfortable and stylish solutions to cope with light leaks. Pantyliner and pads were inconvenient and uncomfortable, not to mention very unfriendly to the earth. During a trip to Korea she unearthed the technology that was already enjoying great success.

_______________________________________________________________________

Stride Everyday is offering one of my readers a FREE pair of Stride panties in the style and color of their choice!


To win a pair of STRIDE EVERYDAY panties, you will have to enter the Blogorama Bonazna. It starts on the 24 of February.
Follow Stride Everyday on Twitter


DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. The photo's used in this review were provided by Stride Everyday! 



My Fitness World Zumba Instructor


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home