This page has moved to a new address.

Join my challenge

My Fitness World: Join my challenge

Monday, May 23

Join my challenge

Who would like to take a challenge with me?



Vi-Shape® is the core product of the Body by Vi™ Challenge, a
90 day health transformation challenge that is sweeping the
nation. With over $100,000 in total prize value for the best
transformations, start your journey to better health today!

Click on the button as a customer and when you get your shakes let me know and we will start the challenge together. Yes I will be taking this challenge too.  Yes there are prizes for the best transformations, so take before and after photos and keep track of your inches and weight lose. As soon as I start my challenge I will take it into a weekly hop with linkies, so we can all support each other.








My Fitness World Zumba Instructor
Work at Home Directory - List your website FREE!http://myfitnessworld.myvi.net/loseweighthttp://myfitnessworld.myvi.net/loseweight#fade

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Anonymous Shanae Branham said...

It all depends on what the challenge is. I’m following you from “I love my online friends blog hop”. I look forward to your follow back.

Cheers,
Shanae
My Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home