This page has moved to a new address.

Its A Social Parade.....

My Fitness World: Its A Social Parade.....

Friday, January 21

Its A Social Parade.....

Smart and Trendy Moms 

Its a social Parade!!!! This is fun! I'm new to all this blogging stuff and I love visiting fellow bloggers pages. I can't believe how many blogs their are out there. Some of them are really helpful. I want my blog to be a place where you can get your fitness questions answered and help you pick the right workout for you. I love to dance and teach Zumba. If you have any questions on Zumba or exercise please feel free to ask, so I can help you. I love to help people and give advice. I also what to start product reviews for my followers. So coming soon to My Fitness World will be product Reviews and giveaways..... Exciting stuff is about to happen here! So stay turned!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2011 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Nice to meet you from the blog hops. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Nicole Bouchard Boles said...

I'm your newest follower from www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com
"Never miss the opportunity to do something kind."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home