This page has moved to a new address.

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop 5/18 with linky

My Fitness World: Wednesday Workout Blog Hop 5/18 with linky

Wednesday, May 18

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop 5/18 with linky











Sorry for the late post.






This is a workout blog hop for Wednesdays! You will receive workout tips, exercise ideas and healthy food ideas from My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's &Living Smart Girl, plus work on your followers!!! Fitness and Health doesn't have to be boring or hard. It can be fun and enjoyable. Fitness is my life and I totally love it. I am a certified group fitness instructor through {NETA}. I teach 20 fitness classes a week and love every minute of it.


 Our featured Blogger. 

Before







HERE ARE THE RULES; Wait There Are NO Rules:




and our featured blogger; The Non-Runner Runners.
2. Leave us a comment letting us know you follow so we can follow back.
3. Grab our button and post it up on your blog, linking back to our hop.
Leave your linky down below.

Tell us your favorite exercise and why?

Follow as many blogs as you like
And Have Fun!!! Grab our button and post this blog hop up. Let's make this hop BIG!!!!!

Here is your Wednesday Workout Exercise:

ENJOY THE OUT DOORS!!! Go for a 35 min walk today and look at all the flowers and trees blooming. Enjoy The Fresh Air.






REMEMBER TO 
Eat a post-exercise snack

Ideally, you should have used most of your stored glycogen to finish your workout. You now have a window between 15 minutes and one hour after exercise when your body is at its peak to absorb nutrients (up to four times better than at any other time). You want to eat a small snack during this period that is four parts carbohydrates to one part protein. The high carb content is because your body wants to replenish its glycogen stores as quickly as possible. This will speed up your recovery and make you less sore. A little protein kick starts muscle resynthesis as well. Keep this meal very light, under 300 calories, and it should allow you to recover and keep you from getting hungry until you eat a proper meal, two to three hours later.



My Fitness World Zumba Instructor The Top 100 Mommy Blogs

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Kelly L said...

My work out today is trying Dance 2 on Wii.. Yep - I'm a middle aged mom going to try this... while NO ONE is watching... lol
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation

 
At May 18, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I don't know how you found it, but I'm mighty glad! :) ... Feel free to spread the word 'cause I have no idea how to lol.

P.S I'm following you too!

xx

 
At May 19, 2011 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Hi, great blog! I love finding new blogs to read. I’m your newest follower.
I’m following from the Middle Matters Hop!
Here are my links if you are interested.

http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/
Vintage Treasure Giveaway

http://dinkalulu.blogspot.com/
Make the prettiest cupcake toppers!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhysperFairy?ref=si_shop
Silicone molds for DIY Jewelry, Scrapbook, Soap, clay and fondant!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home